However, due to some reasons file may get corrupted and give rise to loss of vital files. Usually, people forget to take the backup of the important file. If you have taken the backup then it is quite easy for you to restore the lost files from your backup. But if don’t take the backup, then you need to use any file recovery software like Recover Deleted Files software which can easily scan your entire USB drive and recovers deleted or lost files from it in few mouse clicks.
Reasons that are responsible for data loss from USB flash drive:
- Unintentional Deletion
- Accidental Formatting of USB drive
- Sudden System Shutdown
- Antivirus Scan
- Virus Attack
- Improper Ejection of USB Drive
- Power Surge
- File System Corruption
- Transfer Error
- Hardware Malfunction
- Application Error
It becomes very frustrating situation when you lose any files from USB drive such as videos, audios, documents, etc. But don’t get panic as you can take the help of Recover Deleted Files software to retrieve deleted files from USB drive or from various storage devices such as flash drive, pen drive, memory cards, system hard drive, external hard drive, memory sticks, FireWire drive, etc.
- If you lose any data from USB drive then don’t add any new files.
- Always keep the backup of valuable files in any secondary storage device to avoid such issue.
- Make use of good antivirus to detect and remove the infected virus.
- Never eject your USB drive abruptly during file transferring of copying files from the system.
Features of Recover Deleted Files software:
- Recover Deleted Files software has the capability to recover various types of files such as PDF files, videos, audios, images, documents, etc. files from USB flash drive of various popular brands such as HP, SanDisk, Kingston, Sony, Lexar, Transcend, etc. To know more about how to recover deleted files from USB drive, you can visit this link: http://www.howtogeek.com/187104/warning-anyone-can-recover-deleted-files-from-your-usb-drives-and-external-ssds/
- It recovers files from USB drive on Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, etc.
- This software facilitates Preview option through which you can preview the recovered files on the computer screen before extracting them from the USB drive.
- Download the demo version of the software from the web to evaluate the ability of the software. If you get satisfied with the recovery results then buy the product to save the recovered files from USB drive.
- The software has a Find option through which you can search the files using their unique signatures such as file size, file name, file extension, and date of creation of a file.
- It also supports the recovery of files from USB drive on all latest versions of Mac operating system such as Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow leopard, Yosemite, etc.