Recently my system hard drive has become inaccessible. Therefore, I can no longer boot from it and when I utilize a hard disk memory to try and backup the files before reinstalling Windows OS it displays message that hard drive is not formatted. I required to get few files off the hard drive before I format it but I am not able to get them. Could someone help me? Thanks in advance..
No need to worry; now you are landed at the right place to know the excellent solution which can easily solve your data backup problems from unformatted hard drive in few simple steps. Actually you cannot able to access or retrieve any files or data from inaccessible hard drive unless formatting it, but if you have formatted a hard drive you will loss all files stored in it. Therefore, it is good to get assistance from third party data recovery software which are available on internet. My File Recovery is one of the best file recovery applications which can easily recover files from unformatted hard drive in a couple of minutes. Application has capable to restore all types of files from unformatted hard disk, such as documents, videos, pictures, text files, etc. You can also restore files from formatted, damaged, corrupted hard drive on both Windows and Mac platform.
Why hard drives become inaccessible?
You use hard drive or any other storage devices to store your files very reliable, but in order to access them you need appropriate file system need to be installed in hard drive and it must work properly. However, this file system might corrupt due to various reasons due to which system fails to boot properly and this result in an inaccessible hard drive.
Various reasons behind loss of files from hard drive
- Accidental deletion: This is one of the very common reasons behind the loss of vital files from hard drive. Suppose you hard drive is running out of enough memory space to run applications or store new data, in this situation, you will definitely deletes unwanted files from it, but there are chances of deleting vital files accidentally.
- Bad sectors: Normally bad sectors forms on hard drive, but when it is created in more number and persisted for longer time, then it definitely affect the areas of hard drive and make them inaccessible. Due to this reason, you may lose data stored on those affected areas.
- Interrupting file transfer process: You may also lose data during file transferring process which is happening between hard drive and USB devices if any interruption occurred such as sudden ejection of connected USB drive or abrupt system shutdown due to power failure, etc may results in loss of files which are being in transferring mode.
- Virus attack: Its one of the major reasons behind loss of huge data from hard drive because your hard drive can easily attack by virus threats when you store infected files, connecting infected USB devices, browsing unsafe internet WebPages, etc all these actions make hard drive to get affected from virus threats and make them lose files from it.
All the above mentioned reason might cause data loss from hard drive or any storage devices including memory card, pen drive, external hard drive, etc. However, data or file is lost form hard drive, you can easily restore them with safe and secure by employing My File Recovery application. This application restores all deleted or lost files from hard drive irrespective reasons behind it. You can make use of this application to restore files from various storage devices includes memory card, iPod, external hard drive, USB, etc.
Advantages of using data recovery application are
- User friendly, safe and secure application
- Quickly performs file recovery from unformatted hard drive
- Supports various types of hard drive includes SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc
- Supports various brands of hard drive such as Kingston, Hitachi, Samsung, etc
- Recovers files from emptied Recycle Bin
- Restore hidden files from partitions
- Restores files which are lost due to partition errors
- Restores files from formatted, inaccessible and deleted partitions
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP, 7 and 8 etc
- Supports Mac Yosemite, mavericks and other versions
- Provides free technical assistance via email and live chat applications
- Displays all recoverable files in File Type View and Data View format