Hi pals! Is there any simple way to recover data from WD my passport external hard drive or is there any application available to perform data recovery from WD my external hard drive effectively? If there is any excellent software, then please someone suggest me as soon as possible because I don’t want to lose my important data at any cost! Thanks and best regards….
Hey don’t get stressed too much because nowadays nothing is impossible and one more thing you landed in the right page, here you will get amazing excellent software designed by experts referred as “Removable Drive Recovery” tool. This utility successfully and effectively recovers deleted or lost data from WD my passport external hard drive with few clicks of mouse.
Some of the most familiar scenarios in which data from WD my passport external hard drive either gets deleted \ lost are as follows:
- Inadvertent Formatting: Sometimes in hurry you might have done a big blunder to format the wrong drive. For example: you wanted to format unapproachable partition ‘D’ in desktop, but by mistakenly format the WD my passport external HDD drive when connected with system \ laptop, this sort of incidence results in large amount of data loss within matter of minutes.
- Unintentional Deletion: At times while deleting old or useless files to get space in WD my external hard drive, you may accidentally select few important files and perform delete operation, this sort of deletion results in permanent loss because deleted data will not get reside in Recycle Bin folder.
- WD My External Hard Drive Failure: If you are not able to access your hard drive and it’s moving with unexpected noises like clunking, clicking, grinding or whirring, lead to hard drive failure or all data gets corrupted.
- Transfer Error \ Interruption: While transferring files from computer to WD my external hard disk, if any sort of interruption happens then there could be chance of data loss.
- Virus Infection: If you’re WD my passport external hard drive gets infected with hazardous viruses, then there is possibility of data corruption or files become inaccessible. O get rid from this disaster you need to format it for further use.
Whatsoever might be the reason behind data deletion or lost from WD my passport external hard drive, don’t get infuriate because with the assistance of “Removable Hard Drive Recovery” you can restore lost \ deleted files without any difficulty.
Removable Hard Drive Recovery Software Striking Features:
- This application significantly scans entire WD my passport external hard drive and recovers deleted \ lost files (videos, audios, text documents, spreadsheets, photos, PDF, games, animation files, etc) utmost ease.
- Apart from data recovery from WD my passport external hard drive, you can also make use of this tool to restore deleted \ lost files from other brands of external HDD such as Seagate, Iomega, Samsung, Transcend, Hitachi, Buffalo, etc. without any difficulty.
- By making use of this software you can perform WD my passport external hard drive on different file systems (FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5, ExFAT HFS +, and HFS X)
- It is capable to restore files on the basis of their different signature.
- It is compatible on both Windows OS (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, 2008) and Mac OS X (Lion, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, etc) within short duration of time.
- The utility even have ability to retrieve deleted \ lost files from USB drive, computer hard disk, FireWire drive, memory cards, pen drive, memory sticks, etc.
- This tool is able to find files from restored data according to their file name, size, date and extensions and date of creation. Even you can preview your recovered data prior to recovery.
First I would like to give you some significant advices about not to overwrite data, it means:
- Do not try to format it once again.
- You should not write any fresh files on your WD my passport external hard drive after data loss.
- Prior to deletion of files make sure about your selection.
- With updated antivirus software scan your WD my passport external hard drive to get free from virus intrusion.
- Don’t connect your WD my passport external hard drive to virus infected laptop \ desktops.
- And even do not use any unauthorized third party utility to recover data from formatted hard drive.