Covert OST to PST application is one of the effective way of conversion tool which assist you to convert any OST file to PST file. With the help of this conversion utility you can able to convert the entire Outlook attributes like contacts, notes, events, calendars, journals, tasks and so on. It helps to convert OST to PST files created on many versions of Microsoft Outlook including Outlook 2010, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003.
Offline Storage Table is also known as OST file that is created on different types of Outlook. OST files stores all the operation offline like creating emails, read/write operation, and many other functionality of Outlook file. Once the server is connected and MS Outlook turns online, all the saved emails and other information will be delivered to respective client immediately. Sometimes, many Outlook users face the corruption of OST file because of many causes namely malware or virus attack, exceed of the storage capacity, due to network failure, abnormal exit of OST file and many more.
Are you struggling how to repair the corrupted or damaged OST file? If yes, then stop worrying make use of Convert OST to PST software to get back all the Outlook items from the inaccessible OST file.
Reasons for OST file corruption or damage:
- Different versions of Outlook 2000 to 2013 has variety of storage capacity of OST file. In case any of your PST file cross the limit of storage in particular Outlook version then there is a chance of MS Outlook OST file corruption.
- Network failure is one of the common factor for damage of OST file. At the time of synchronization process if the network connection damages or failure then the corruption or damage occurs on your OST file which is stored on any hard drive. Therefore use the convert OST to PST tool to fix the OST file.
- During the file conversion process any kind of interruption like sudden shutdown of system due to power failure or loss. This leads to damage of MS Outlook OST file.
- Malware or virus is one of the unsafe threats which will affect the Outlook mailbox. This threats makes the OST file unreadable or inaccessible.
These are some of the various reasons that corrupt the OST file. In order to overcome from above mentioned issues make use of brilliant and effective conversion tool known as Convert OST to PST software.
Steps to fix damaged OST file:
- Download tool to convert OST to PST on exchange server on your computer or laptop.
- Launch the application by clicking icon created on the desktop and on the main screen choose the required options among “Open PST File”, “Find PST File”, and “Select Outlook Profile”.
- Next, you need to choose the scanning method and desired location to save the fixed OST file. Then, click on “Next” button.
- After completion of repair process, you can able to see the content of fixed Outlook OST file.
- Finally, save the recovered and fixed OST file on destination location.
Prominent specifications of Convert OST to PST App:
- Convert OST to PST application supports to fix password protected MS Outlook OST file without affecting original password.
- This tool can convert OST files on Outlook 2013, 2010, versions and it is also compatible with all updated versions of Windows Operating system such as Windows 8, Vista, 2008, 7, and Server 2003.
- By using this software you can able to view the repaired attributes of Outlook OST file.
- The main functionality of Convert OST to PST tool is, that while scanning it reads from source file and converts it into new PST file without damaging the original file.
Outlook OST files are the file type of Outlook email client. Abbreviation of OST file is Offline Storage Table. Also known as offline folder file. OST files represent the data files which can be created by Outlook if you are working in Outlook even without Microsoft Exchange Server. So it is possible to with network connectivity also. Any sort of changes for the ost file will automatically get updated in the Exchange Server as soon as you’re connected with network.
The OST files are stored on the hard disk drive with the file extension .ost and like any other files OST files will also get corrupted as a consequence of some reasons. These are the various reasons in which the OST files get damaged –
- Sudden breakdown of the exchange server while data is synchronizing. You have made certain changes to the .ost files in offline and later connected to the server to do further changes. In such situation if the server connectivity breakdowns suddenly then data synchronization is disturbed due to which sometimes the .ost files which you are working on get corrupted.
- Because of virus attack. If the hard drive where all files are stored get damaged or corrupt because of virus or bad sectors then the OST file may get corrupted.
- Over size of the OST file. If the OST file is being used for longer duration and if the memory space provided for each file gets filled with data then the file becomes oversized and thus it will not open and becomes inaccessible.
- Due to compression: Generally compressing a huge ost file is useful to store in a small space on a hard drive. But if compression method is not executed properly then there are more possibilities that the file might get corrupted.
Each one of these scenarios will lead to corruption of OST files. Of course, if you try to open up these corrupt files it displays some or the other error messages making the information inaccessible. Fixing the problem of these corrupt files is extremely difficult. Nevertheless, you can avoid this by keeping backup. If backup is not available, then it’s time for you to refer third party repair software to repair OST files. The repair tool can fix OST file which is damaged or corrupted as a result of various reasons.
The features of the software are:
- Repairs highly damaged OST files and recover all data from that.
- Repairs corrupted OST files by converting them into PST format and stores the resultant PST in required location.
- Repairs all outlook OST objects like emails, contacts, attachments, tasks, etc.
- Repairs broken OST files, password protected and encrypted OST files.
The program easily fixes your damaged files and you are now able to access your data in PST format. This repair tool can support different operating systems like Windows, Mac and different versions of both Windows and Mac OS.
If you are facing the problem of restoring your damaged or corrupt OST files the software can help you. Just use the trial form of the software and then install it on the system where your corrupt OST file exists and run it. If you like the software performance you can purchase the full version.
Microsoft introduced Office 2003 long back ago in an attempt to provide user a particular environment to work with e-mail, calendars, contacts, journals and much more other private information. It’s a programmed tool to facilitates user to work with his email account offline and also online. To enhance the features versions of office were introduced.
The versioning was released one after the other is a lot like Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010. As these versions were introduced, the features too enhanced with versions. From Outlook 2000 to 2003 and next (versions) was the top inventions for your email client given that they brought the interactive that has been enhanced features.
The major problem was with all the size PST files that was 2 GB that has been very less and later on, it turned out extended as much as 50 GB, eventually the corruption of files causes due to oversize PST was finished. Still many of the ways exist in which PST gets corrupted.
Offline Storage File is termed as OST and PST is recognized as Personal Storage File. A little while we need to convert the OST to PST prefer to OST to PST on Outlook 2007 simply because this conversion is achievable, like wise conversion for OST to PST on Outlook 2003 is additionally possible in order that it might be efficiently used in Microsoft Outlook email client.
The essential basis for conversion is usually to make offline storage files to private storage files. The converting tool converts emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, attachments etc from OST (Microsoft Exchange Server Offline Storage File) to PST (Microsoft Outlook Personal Storage File).
To understand the reasons for conversion we need to know why the conversion is required it is because OST file gets corrupted, deleted or erased. Allow us to possess the look on scenarios that gets corrupted.
• Often OST gets attack through Viruses or Trojans.
• The server that we use is called exchange server which gets slow sometimes cause OST corruption.
• All the information that is stored gets corrupted could be referred to as database corruption.
• Accidental shutdowns of one’s application when using it.
• Software glitches cause OST corruption.
• User account deletion done unwillingly or willingly.
These were the scenarios where one’s data may be lost or OST gets corrupted. So most of the times to save our OST from loss we need to convert the OST to PST. For this particular conversion of OST to PST we a power tool is essential which transform your system for your conversion.
Your entire email emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, attachments is going to be changed into your PST folders which enable it to be retrieved around the requirements. Numerous of the software can be purchased on the internet using the snaps shots, in order to provide user an amiable interface for the conversion of OST to PST.
Download the software, set it up within your PC and after following few steps your OST will likely be changed into PST and all your computer data will probably be secured with the password.