Images have become a part of one’s life. Some people even take it as their profession. But some JPG have that passion to capture the pictures just as a hobby. Whatever, these images are very important and no one would wish to lose them. Images are similar to any other files. Yes! They are stored as files on your storage device. It has many different formats like JPEG, GIFF, TIFF, PNG etc. the most widely used one is JPG (Joint Photography Group) due to its flexibility to support major digital camera brands. Whether it is professional or personal images, both have the same importance to the one who captured. Hence, losing these jpg images is really a very unbearable situation. Luckily, you can get back your entire lost jpg images. Want to know how? Go through this article…
Various Reasons behind Photo Deletion or Lost
Before going into the details of getting back, first let’s see the scenarios of how you might lose your precious images. You can lose your images at any instant of time, even unknowingly and also due to carelessness. Consider, you are a professional photographer and you got to capture pictures in a dessert location. You will be so involved in that and forget to charge your camera battery. Now, you almost completed your job and had to just transfer your JPG images to your system. While doing this suddenly your camera battery become low and can get switched off. This interrupts the transfer process. After charging the battery you may again try to resend the images but you will fail. Due to interruption in the transfer process, your memory card has got corrupt.
Hence, you lose your precious images. It happened due to your negligence, these pictures are so important, if lost there will be a black mark in your career. Now, imagine if you are in the same situation in which you have lost your favorite and important images. Then, what will you do? You will just be helpless. But, that’s not the end you can easily get them back with the help of recovery software. The software is JPG Recovery Software which can easily perform your lost Image recovery easily and efficiently. This is not the only scenario; you can find many such scenarios in which you lose your image files from your storage device. Among them some of them are listed below:
- Unintentionally formatting the drive or partition mistakenly, without taking the back up or applying “Shift + Delete” where the file bypasses the Recycle bin.
- Due to virus attack or spywares, images stored on the device will get corrupt and become inaccessible
- Hard drive crash or file system corruption can also results in loss of images.
- Re-installing the operating system or repartitioning the drive, without taking the backup also leads to image loss situation.
- Whatever might be the reason; you can undoubtedly use this tool and can not only get back JPG images but can also recover JPEG images.
The Key Features of the JPG Recovery Software are:
- Facilitates the recovery of images even in case of the drives having bad sectors.
- Supports recovery of data from different partitions like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS+ also.
- Able to recover data even from different kinds of drives which include SATA, IDE, SCSI, USB drives, Flash cards etc.
- Can easily recover the lost or deleted images from memory cards, XD cards, SD cards etc. with high rate of success.