Computer systems store all types of data on its hard drive. This system drive plays very important role while booting the system because it holds all the program files that are responsible for the system to boot. Most importantly it stores operating system which can be called as the sole heart of a computer system. The hard drive manages the data files stored on it with the aid of file system. File system is one that manages all the data processing like storing data at particular location and fetching it when necessary. The file systems differs for each operating system like for the hard drives on Windows system different file systems are FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, etc and for Macintosh systems it is HFS, HFS+, HPFS, etc.
When you delete any data on a system the deleted data will be stored in Recycle Bin (if the system is Windows OS) and Trash folder (if it is Mac OS). So there are certain times wherein the deleted data will not be stored in these folders. Let us assume that you had deleted a folder containing all video files and now you want to get back those files. No issues because you can restore it from Recycle Bin folder. But when trying to open the Recycle Bin, instead of clicking for open option you clicked Empty Recycle Bin option. This cleared all the data present in the Recycle Bin folder. Thus you lost all the data files including video files from Recycle Bin. In such case the only way out is to recover the deleted data with the help of recovery software. There are few more cases in which the data might be lost due to some faults or error functioning of the system. They are:
- Deleting huge video file – If you delete any huge files like long length video file, etc make sure the file is not at all required further. Because there are certain times that you accidentally delete any huge video file and then regret that the file is not stored in Recycle Bin. This happens because there will be no free space in the recycle Bin folder as it is filled with more number of deleted files and when you delete any huge file, the file simply bypasses Recycle Bin. Thus you cannot restore it back.
- Deleting the videos from externally connected storage devices – When you delete any data like video files from a memory card or any other device by connecting it on to the system, the deleted data will be deleted such that you cannot restore back. This is because the file bypasses recycle bin and thus you lose the chance to restore it back from Recycle Bin folder.
- Accidental deletion using Shift + delete key combination – On Windows system if you are deleting any file using the keys Shift and Delete, then the deleted data bypasses recycle Bin folder and thus you cannot restore it back after accidental deletion.
- File deletion due to virus attack – If the storage device is affected by virus it can delete any files from the memory device thus causing data loss.
- Accidental deletion of partitions- When you accidentally delete any partition from the system hard drive, all the data contained in that partition like any video files will be lost and cannot be restored back from Recycle Bin.
In all the situations mentioned here the lost data can be restored back with the help of recovery software, http://www.videofilerecovery.net/restore-deleted-videos-from-recycle-bin.html. The software solves the question in your mind how to recover video files. The software has certain features that are stated here:
- Helps to recover deleted videos from Recycle Bin that are deleted by emptying Recycle Bin
- Restores all the media files from various storage devices like SD cards, memory stick, CF cards, XD cards, MMC cards, etc that are widely made use in various digital cameras and camcorders
- Retrieves all the variety video file types such as MP4, M4V, WMV, MPEG, MPG, AVI, etc
- Also retrieves the files that are deleted from various hard drives, iPods and other storage devices
The software is easily downloaded from the site provided so that you can go through the demo version and then choose to purchase.