MS PowerPoint application comes in a package of Ms Office suite using which you can create Presentation files adding images, slides, audio, video, etc. PowerPoint Presentation files are best way to represent any ideas, seminars, share information, etc in IT, Education and other sectors. However, this kind of presentation helps others to understand topics quickly and clearly. The Presentation file you create can be saved to PPT, PPTX or PPS file format.
As you know that it takes more time and hard work in creating a presentation file on MS PowerPoint application but sometimes your hard work could be useless. When presentation file you have created gets corrupt due to severe virus attacks and resulted inaccessible PPTX file. In addition, you may receive errors while opening or accessing them and even you do not have backup of that file to restore. How will you repair that PPT file? Do you have any idea to repair that file? If you say No, no need t o worry; since corrupted PPTX files can be easily fixed with the use of third party repair application like Repair PPTX files on Windows OS in few simple steps. This application comes very handy to carry out PPTX repair process with safe and secure and even it restores lost data from it.
List of reasons behind the PPTX file corruption
- File header corruption: A file header is a file contains information of a file includes size, type, date, name, etc. All these information are essential in order to access a particular file. But if your PPTX file header gets corrupt, you lose access to your PPTX file and result inaccessible file.
- Application error: Attempting to open or access a PPTX file on inappropriate application might result inaccessible file after changing its file structure and leads to loss of PPTX file. In addition, opening a healthy PPTX file in a application which is giving an error messages frequently or terminates itself suddenly.
- Sudden system reboot: Suppose you accessing a PPTX file in the MS PowerPoint application if your system terminates suddenly and reboots repeatedly, then your file gets corrupt and result an inaccessible file.
- User mistakes: Suppose you are accessing a PPTX file which is stored in Pen drive which is connected to a system, but if you ejected that Pen Drive out even though file is in open mode may result in file corruption.
- Terminating application abruptly: Consider you have been accessing a PPTX file in MS PowerPoint application in system or laptop, if you terminate the application abruptly may corrupt your file and results in inaccessible file.
You PPTX file might corrupt or damage due to above mentioned reasons. However, you can easily repair them with the use of Repair PPTX application with safe and secure on various versions of Windows OS. This application is specially designed to fix PPTX file created on various versions of MS PowerPoint application. Application initially takes replica of corrupted PPTX file and scans it thoroughly to detect all issues. Finally fixes them to give a healthy accessible PPTX file on any versions of MS PowerPoint in few simple steps.
Various advantages of application are
- Fixes all formats of PowerPoint file includes PPT, PPS and PPTX
- Recovers hyperlinks, text, image, OLE objects, sound effects from corrupted PPTX file
- Recovers PPT files with definite presentation headers and footers
- Supports repairing of PPT file on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 etc
- Supports PPTX file created on MS PowerPoint 2000 and above
- Allows you to preview repaired files prior save
- Provides free technical support via email and live chat application for 24*7 hours
- User-friendly application thus helps all types of user to access application easily
- Performs safe, secure and quick file repair process
- Keeps your PPTX file undamaged since it takes copy of your file to repair
Tips to follow
- Make use of trustworthy antivirus application to perform scanning of your system in regular manner to kill virus attacks
- Make use of UPS with your system, which provides an instant backup power to your PC during power failure.
- Before terminating the system, close all opened applications