Formatting the memory cards or any other storage device is the procedure of preparing the device to hold new data by erasing the data that was stored previously. Memory cards are highly used to store pictures and other data on smart phones, mobile phones and other gadgets. The memory cards on digital cameras stores various types of photo files and these memory cards are easily accessible on any computer having different operating systems.
Data on memory cards can be lost under various situations. Assume one such situation now. Think that you had a SD memory card on your camera storing many pictures on it. You connected the camera through data cable to transfer many of the photos from camera to the system drive. But when you tried to access the photos, there was an error message stating that memory card is corrupt and you have to format it now. So you had to forcefully format the SD memory card and hence lost many of the photos from it. The lost pictures from formatted memory card can be recovered with the help of memory card recovery software. You can easily rescue formatted memory card data with very few simple steps. Mentioned below are few of the scenarios in which you might lose data from memory cards.
- Invalid or corrupt file system – Whenever you reformat any partition or system drive if any errors encounter in the process then you will have to face problems like file system corruption or inaccessibility of internet data which results in data loss.
- Accidental removal of memory card – When making use of any data from the memory cards on system by connecting it on it, if you remove the card when certain data is still in use, you will have to face corruption of files and hence loss of data.
- Virus attack – If the memory card is affected by malware then each of the partitions and its particular data will become corrupt and inaccessible. This extremely causes loss of data from hard disk drives and therefore you might want to lose many priceless data.
- Accidental photo deletion on memory cards – While viewing photos on camera you may accidentally delete all the pictures with ‘Delete All’ option. Thus losing many of the precious photographs from it.
In all these cases, can you rescue deleted pictures from SD card or from any type of memory card? Yes you can. There can be many such scenarios that cause data loss from various memory cards. This is one of several recover utility that regains the lost partition data from various hard drives. The characteristics of this recovery tool which make it unique from remaining tools are:
- Ultimately restores lost pictures from memory cards (SD, CF, XD, MMC), memory sticks, pen drives, systems drives, iPods and from other storage devices
- You can retrieve lost pictures from FAT16, NTFS, FAT32, HFS, etc. file systems through the storage devices
- The software restores various photo file formats like JPEG, GIF, TIF, JPG, PNG, BMP as well as RAW photo format from memory cards
- Also helps restore images from various brands of cameras like Sony, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Canon, Nikon, etc.
The software program is additionally useful as photo recovery to get back lost pictures on Windows and Mac OS like Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003; Mac Lion, Snow Leopard and Mac Leopard OS. The operation of recovery really is easy having user-friendly interface that may be understood by common computer user.