How to repair PPTX file in MS PowerPoint 2007 and 2010
MS PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 are generally used by lot of users as both are the latest version of PowerPoint. In these newest versions we have even more innovative characteristics as compared to earlier versions. The PPT presentations prepared in MS PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 are saved in a file sort referred to as PPTX. This is the new format pertaining to MS office files that is a combination of XML (extensible Markup Language) structure and zip compression with regard to reducing size.
PowerPoint software is employed to create presentations which may possess a variety of slides, pictures, animation, and other media items. Presently such demonstration documents are generally used equally for business (organization and advertising) and academic (training and education) functions. In MS PowerPoint 2003 and its earlier versions the info had been saved in just one binary file but in the recent PowerPoint versions like 2010 and 2007 the actual presentation document could be stored like an assortment of separate files in the compressed format. And due to XML architecture, images, macros, animations as well as other media can be put into a demonstration document.
Despite of having various advanced features there is a bitter truth concerning PPTX file. It may become corrupt or perhaps inaccessible at any time as it’s not really resistant to file corruption just like other data files. In fact PowerPoint documents are near highest chances of file corruption because they have pretty large file size and complicated data structure. A PPTX file can be corrupted or perhaps broken because of several main reasons such as:
- A computer virus can impact each of our info and files stored in a directory or perhaps folder. Often it may affect the application programs that happen to be employed to create data files.
- While working with PowerPoint if the program closed suddenly as a result of power loss then your file could be damaged or perhaps turns into inaccessible.
- To save the PPTX document it might take a little more time (according to the file size) and also before the file is saved if the PowerPoint program closed then that particular document may get corrupt or some information inside the file may be missing.
- If there is an error in computer hard disk or it is crashed then the documents stored in it could be afflicted. This situation can be a big issue if we try to repair it manually. Using this method the info and also the complete file could be damaged or sometimes it could be lost.
- Whenever we can’t open up each of our PPTX document then we may attempt to remedy it simply by changing the particular file extension as well as for some reason. This course of action is quite harmful, so one thing must be kept in mind that we ought to never ever test such things without having knowledge.
When your PowerPoint presentation is corrupted and thinking on how to fix PPT file, then just download and install the repair PowerPoint software. It performs really very well to repair both PPT and PPTX files as it has the Powerful recovery engine. It also offers the preview option so that you can check the list of repaired files, before saving them. If any one has doubt on this software, first make use of trial version of this software since it can work everything like the full version of the software but to save the repaired file just you need to pay for it.